Author: Absolute Futurity
Operation System: Windows All
License: Trial , 29.95 $ to buy
Size: 4.24 MB
BBMonitor descriptionBBMonitor - Bandwidth speed test meter and monitor, stores bandwidth results in a databaseBandwidth speed test meter and monitor. Testing your bandwidth with BBMonitor can be so easy and very efficient, recording your bandwidth test results in a database so you can create charts. The bandwidth test results will help you to improve your bandwidth.
You can view the bandwidth results real-time with systray icons and/or floating transparent bar graphs and/or the main line graph. You can also do Ping bandwidth testing, to test ping speeds and/or to keep your connection alive.
Are you concerned about Spyware, Trojan's or even Hackers? These issues are growing out of control on the internet today. Using BBMonitor you can watch all bandwidth going in and out of your computer to ensure that all the internet usage is done by you and not other harmful software or even a hacker.
Privacy Concerns: Are you wondering if there is software reporting everything on your computer to someone on the internet? This issue has always been a controversial subject. Everybody knows that some of the major
software developers want to know who has illegal stuff on their computer, like: MP3's, illegal software and many other things.
The problem is that they also have access to all your financial information, passwords, secret documents, and basically everything. Scary thought, but it is true. Use BBMonitor to ensure that this information is not being spread across the internet to who knows who.
Here are some key features of "BBMonitor":
· Save your connection behavior for as long as you specify.
· Fully automated updates.
· Large graph display, showing everything at the same time.
· You can monitor network connections as well as Broadband Internet connections.
· You can also monitor dial-up connections using the (local Host).
· You can save monitoring data back to 90 days.
· Quick and easy viewing of saved data.
· Floating bar graphs allowing you to view the monitoring data on your desktop.
· Floating bar graphs can be set to translucent in Windows XP, allowing you to see through the bars.
· An Optional Icon showing Download Upload, and Ping bar graph data.
· An Optional Icon or 3 individual Optional icons showing numeric. Download Upload, and Ping data.
· Averaging, Peak, Real-time and Lull capture of data.
· The ability to change colors of each data display.
· Ability to ping a website to estimate connections speeds.
· Ping Packet size up to 1k.
· Real-time display of upload and download speed and ping reply.
· Knowing when the internet was active, for how long and how much was transferred.
· Broadband modems need to be power cycled now and then, BBMonitor shows you when your connection is slow.
· Ability to view saved data in a graph.
· Pentium 366MHz or greater
· 32MB RAM
· 100MB free hard drive space for database
· Internet Connection
· 14 days trial