FaxTalk Messenger Pro 7.5
Author: Thought Communications
Operation System: Windows All
License: Trial , 89.95 $ to buy
Size: 15.6 MB
FaxTalk Messenger Pro descriptionFaxTalk Messenger Pro 7.5 - you have all the utilities needed to manage your voice and fax needsWith FaxTalk Messenger Pro voice and fax applications, you have all the utilities needed to manage your voice and fax communications quickly, efficiently and easily.
With easy-to-use, powerful voice and fax features, FaxTalk Messenger Pro conveniently manages all of your voice and fax calls. Offering advanced features and unmatched reliability, FaxTalk Messenger Pro is the only choice... Because your calls are important!
FaxTalk Messenger Pro's advanced fax capabilities eliminates the need for a stand-alone fax machine and provides you with a central place to store and manage your fax communications.
Combined with a voice modem, FaxTalk Messenger Pro's powerful voice capabilities can turn your small office or home office into a sophisticated call handling operation with the ease of an answering machine.
FaxTalk Messenger Pro also supports Caller ID and Distinctive
Ring. FaxTalk Messenger Pro delivers an easy-to-use, affordable and complete fax and voice messaging solution.
Here are some key features of "FaxTalk Messenger Pro":
· Easy-to-use interface provides complete access to all of your faxes and voice messages.
· Send faxes over the Internet to any email address.
· Access Microsoft Outlook 2000/2002/2003 contacts directly.
· Access Windows Address book contacts directly.
· Automatically forward received items to an email address.
· Block unwanted junk faxes.
· Runs as a service under Windows 2000/XP to answer incoming calls and send faxes even when not logged into Windows.
· Supports 64-bit Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
· Receive notification of received items by fax, email, pager, or telephone.
· Powerful voice messaging features include the ability to create a multiple mailbox system with custom greetings.
· Mailbox greetings can be scheduled to play on specific days or times.
· Fax on Demand capabilities provide the ability to have callers request fax documents using a touch-tone phone.
· Supports all of the major modem chipsets, including: Rockwell, Conexant, US Robotics, Agere, Lucent Technologies, Intel, Ambient, PCtel, Motorola, ST Microelectronics, Topic, and Cirrus Logic.
· Intel or AMD Pentium compatible processor running at 500MHz or higher
· 128 MB of RAM
· 15 MB of free disk space (for minimal installation), 20 MB of free disk space (for complete installation)
· Windows compatible VGA graphics display capable of 800x600 resolution, 256 colors
· 15 days trial