Photo Resizer Pro 3.9
Operation System: Windows All
License: Trial , 18 $ to buy
Size: 1.43 MB
Photos Manager descriptionPhoto Resizer Pro - Easy find & view images you thought were lostPhoto Resizer Pro is a simple, quick and easy tool to resize (reduce) any single or batches of photos or images for the purpose of sending it by email, publish it on the web or just to save space on your hard drive.
There is no need to open a photo editor or even an e-mail client for sending it off.
Most cameras add information about aperture, light, comments and much more to the photo. You can delete this to reduce the file size even more.
Resize photos to true color, 256 colors or even grey scale. Or it can be used to enlarge a small image for better viewing using different filters for optimum results.
Print function will allow users to easily print single or a batch of images, add footers
and names, number photos and number pages. You can select the number of rows and columns and the paper orientation.
With Photo Resizer Pro you can:
· Resize one or a batch of photos at a time.
· Email one or more photos to friends without opening your email client.
· Use your existing email address book to find a friend's address or just type it.
· Your friends can view your photos with one click
· Find photos with a "tree" approach to your selection of photos
· Resize your photos with different filters to get the ideal result. These filters will help a lot when you enlarge your photos.
· Save photos as JPG or other formats or use advance format options.
· Resize to true color, 256 colors or grey scale.
· Click to get a full screen view of the photo.
· Remove information about aperture, light, comments and other data digital cameras add to a photo to reduce the file size even more.
· On exit save your resize settings.
· Overwrite your files with the new size without a prompt.
· Save your newly sized photos in a separate file.
· Print single or a batch of photos, add footers, file names, number photos & pages, select number of rows & columns and paper orientation.
· Right click any image in Windows explorer and open Resizer Pro with the selected images.
· 30 executions / 30 days trial