Tera Term Web Pro 3.1.3
Author: Ayera Technologies
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 950 KB
Tera Term Web descriptionTera Term Web is the next generation tool for connecting with remote Telnet and SSH hosts.Tera Term Web is the next generation tool for connecting with remote Telnet and SSH hosts. It is built based on the extremely popular open-source TeraTerm product put out by T. Teranishi in 1999.
Tera Term Web can act as a "middle-man" to provide communication between platform-independent web-based application servers (such as ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, Perl, etc) and any remote Telnet/SSH host.
In short, you can now build web applications that can
control, monitor or provision any device that has a telnet or SSH based command interface. This, with the help of the powerful Tera Term Web.
Here are some key features of "Tera Term Web":
· Ability to connect via SSH2
· Allow recurring command to be sent to connected hosts (ie: "keep-alive")
· Enhance the TTMacro Language to allow ODBC connectivity and additional scripting functionality
· Have built in web server to accept HTTP requests
· Provide various layers of authentication and encryption for the built-in web server including: Base64, MD5, and In-Request authentication, Allow or require secure SSL communication, Easy to maintain username & password files.
· Provide HTTP listening on any IP/port combination
· Have template-based response and error files that could be easily modified
· Have comprehensive HTTP request logging