Tavrida PHP Editor 3.0
Author: Stanislav Tavridovich
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.54 MB
Tavrida PHP Editor is a delphi-like editor for writing Web sites with PHP and database support and testing them on a built-in Web server.
Here are some key features of "Tavrida PHP Editor":
· Delphi(C++ Builder)-like interface: main window with a Tag palette (the analog of the Component palette) on the top, Tag editor (the analog of the Object Inspector) and Code editor below.
· Code completion feature quickens the input of standard constructions such as operators, algorithms and HTML elements.
· Tag palette allows to insert standard HTML tags with a single click.
· A built-in Web server with HTTP, PHP and database support.
· Ability to test Web pages with different HTTP parameters using GET and POST request methods.
· Results of execution can be displayed in a built-in Web browser or as a source HTML code.
· A built-in FTP Client downloads files, publishes files and projects on the remote FTP server, creates directories, renames, deletes, changes permissions on files and directories on the FTP server.
· 30 days trial