Fax Router 1.01
Author: eDocfile Inc.
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP/2003/Vista
Size: 3.72 MB
Fax Router efficiently distributes faxes by email, to a printer or a file folder.
A folder is monitored for incoming faxes , and when a fax arrives a user will quickly cycle through them, entering a shortcut that applies rules to the delivery of the fax.
The fax can be emailed to a group, printed on a specific printer or printers and filed into a folder simply by entering a short cut.
The faxes can also be converted to a PDF. Initially, designed for lawyers so that when a fax comes in, each legal assistant would be emailed a copy, it would be filed in a folder for the case and at the same time print on the lead attorneys printer, all by entering the client’s name or case number.
Here are some key features of "Fax Router":
· Quickly Cycles through all electronic facsimiles
· Converts Faxes to PDF Format
· With as little as 4 keystrokes FaxRouter can process a fax
· Faxes can be emailed to a recipient, or group
· Faxes can be Printed on the recipients local printer
· Faxes can be Moved to Folder on the users PC, or a Personal Folder on the server
· Junk Faxes can be Deleted
· Faxes can be skipped for Later Processing
· Multiple Functions can be handled at once, e-Mailed, Printed and Moved
· A copy to an archive folder is automatically created
· Works with copiers that save facsimiles to a folder on the network
· Microsoft Document Imaging, or Kodak Imaging or Picture and Fax Viewer
· The Unlicensed Version has a 15 second delay before processing a File