Image Eye 7.4
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 704 KB
Image Eye was designed to be image viewer specialized i.e. for the sole purpose of viewing images as quickly and as practically as possible - and nothing else!
You don't get any menus, tool bars or other fancy - but sometimes very anoying - things cluttering up the window where you want to see a picture an nothing else!
In fact, if you want you can even have the window title bar dissapear when you don't need it, leaving just the image itself!
And there are many handy and practical user interface 'tricks'; e.g. hitting Ctrl-Alt-X to close all image windows - just to mention one!
Here are some key features of "Image Eye":
· Reads many file formats: BBM, BMP, CAL, CALS, CUR, DDS, DIB, FIF, FIT, FITS, GIF, ICO, IFF, JFIF, JPG, JPEG, LBM, MAC, NEO, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, RAS, RAW, RLE, SUN, TGA, TIF, TIFF.
· You can select exactly what file formats to be associated with the program.
· Both types of 'prgressive JPEG' files are supported.
· Animated GIFs are supported.
· Multi-page TIFFs are supported.
· 'Raw' image file can also be read.
· High quality color palette optimization when displaying 256, 16, 4 or 2 color video modes.
· Floyd-Steinberg dithering supported for much improved visual quality when viewing 24-bit images in only 256 color or lower video modes and in 15 and 16-bit video modes.
· High-quality 4x4 pixel resampling filter used when resizing images.
· MMX instruction set support for improved speed.
· Small executable size.
· Available in several languages & can easily be translated into more!
· nag screen.