Author: Galleria Software
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 871 KB
JPhotoViewer is a java-based photo viewer application.
JPhotoViewer is a compact yet powerful tool for presenting photos and text in a browser-based environment. JPhotoViewer is extremely efficient in displaying large collections of photos and text. It also gives you the ability to create a slide show.
JPhotoViewer is not a complete HTML solution. A user must have some rudimentary HTML skills including the ability to build the web page that embodies the applet.
The applet itself is very lightweight (approximately 20K).
For Windows users, an additional tool is provided which makes building the JPhotoViewer photo album extremely simple.
The applet can be embedded in any web page and can provide slide-show capabilities as well as manual navigation of photos.
Here are some key features of "JPhotoViewer":
· A java-based photo album that is complete with navigation buttons.
· The ability to attach text annotations to photos.
· Slide-show capabilities with a user-defined delay interval.
· Various transition effects when the user selects a new photo.
· Text overlays which allow you to put text directly on top of photos. The text overlays can also be used like a watermark.
· Photo scaling, photos are scaled to fit in the applet, there is no need to crop photos.
· The ability to select a tiled background for the applet.
· An On-Click URL can be specified for each photo.
· Easily customize colors, fonts, size of the applet.
· View/Hide photo viewer components.
· Security for web images. Photos can't be downloaded.
· A Photo Collection Editor (Windows only), that allows you to quickly organize photos.
· Java RTE