Net Activity Diagram 2.3 Build 293
Author: MetaProducts Corporation
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 1.14 MB
Net Activity Diagram (NAD) is a Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP application that monitors your computer Internet activity.
The program lets you monitor and control your network traffic. Visualizing your Internet activity is simple – the program is easy, even for inexperienced users. You can view all established connections, monitor network traffic over a certain period, setup various notifications, etc.
Use tray icons and floating diagrams to see the network bytes flow.
Net Activity Diagram can display your network activity in floating windows and tray icons. You can adjust colors, font sizes and transparency according to your favorite desktop theme.
The flexible notification system helps you to set limits on various traffic parameters. If you exceed these limits, you will be notified via E-mail, net send, message box, sound or an application launch, whichever you choose.
Wi-Fi users will like the signal strength indicator in the system tray. This feature helps find the place where your wireless connection is fastest and most reliable.
What's New in This Release:
· Added ability to hide/show diagrams using a click on the program tray icon
· Added Italian language support, thanks to Marco
· Added Portuguese language support, thanks to Caue Ueda
· Added Russian language support, thanks to Ivan Kubantsev
· Added Auto-Hide When Idle diagram window mode
· Added ability to switch bits/bytes per second speed display mode (Settings | Advanced | "Show speed as")
· Improved the driver
· Improved user interface
· Bug Fix: Fixed problem with diagram window positioning on the second monitor
· Bug Fix: Fixed problem with context help for dialog controls
· Bug Fix: Fixed drawing problems when diagram window is in Click-Trough mode
· Bug Fix: Fixed problem with 100% CPU load on some systems
· Bug Fix: Fixed several other minor problems