Voicent Agent Dialer 5.1.0
Author: Voicent Communications Inc
Operation System: Windows 2K/XP/2003
Size: 284 KB
Voicent Agent Dialer was designed as a semi-automatic computer-to-phone dialer.
It assists marketing or sales people for telemarketing campaigns.
It can rapidly dial a phone number by pressing a key or clicking of a mouse. Once connected, you can talk on the line, play pre-recorded audio files, and record conversations.
It also allows you to transfer a call to another line. AgentDialer helps to generate leads, reduce work load and boredom, save your voice, increase productivities.
Here are some key features of "Voicent Agent Dialer":
· Dial a phone number at the press of a key and connect to the live person on the line
· Play a pre-recorded message by clicking on the message button. Speak to the recipient or to play a pre-recorded voice message
· Transfer call to another phone number to let someone else to continue the conversation while you can move on with your call list
· Play audio message
· Leave a pre-recorded voice message for answering machines
· Record phone conversations partially or entirely
· Install multiple pre-recorded messages
· Skip calls by selecting a different row
· Spreadsheet editing: add/remove row and column
· Do-not-call scrubber
· Import call list
· Export call list
· Copy-paste call list
· Type in notes for the phone call
· Voice modem
· No predictive dialling
· No multpile dialing hosts
· No pre-recorded messages
· No call transfer
· Limited overall functions