StudioLine Photo Basic 220.127.116.11
Author: H&M Systems Software Inc
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 305 KB
Click to read our editor's review for StudioLine Photo BasicStudioLine Photo Basic is a software that helps you manage digital images.
Benefit from the full range of filters, effects, batch processing, and other innovative capabilities in a new, expanded user interface.
Manage your photos and their descriptions in the program's ingenious image archive. Find images by any combination of system, camera, and custom tags. Import the most popular image-file formats (JPEG, BMP, PNG, PSD, RAW, GIF, TIFF).
Share images via email, upload web galleries, produce high-resolution prints or run a slide show on your PC. Exchange images and their information with others. Includes CD/DVD backup, offload and export functions.
Here are some key features of "StudioLine Photo Basic":
New Customizable User Interface
· The newly designed user interface offers panes for you to neatly organize descriptors,hints and image/folder information. Size, move, dock or hide panes to perfectly adapt StudioLine to your work flow. Even image tools can be restricted to a pane so that they don't obstruct your view of your images.
XML Format for Exchanging Data with Other Applications
· StudioLine Photo 3 can export metadata in XML format. This standard format simplifies the exchange of image descriptors with other applications.
· A new backup assistant can remind you in regular intervals to backup your images and offer to launch the appropriate backup task. You choose whether the reminder is based on days elapsed or the number of new images.
Expanded Database Search by Time Spans
· The new search engine has intuitive controls to restrict the search to a certain time span. This makes it even easier to find images of a particular event.
Convenient Search and Replace
· The new function to replace image descriptors is ideal for correction spelling mistakes or to standardize similar keywords, e.g., "vintage car" vs. "classic car".
Special Export and Email Filters
· StudioLine Photo Classic 3 offers special filters for exporting and emailing. Images canbe cropped, sharpened and overlaid with text to prepare them for a particular one-timeuse.
Web-Gallery Design Wizard
· Make up your own web gallery designs with the help of the new wizard. You choose the thumbnail size, borders, backgrounds and the use of image descriptors. Detail view pages with navigation links are designed in the same fashion. You can save your creations for later reuse.
Loading and Managing Media Files
· With StudioLine Photo Classic 3 you also load and manage the audio and video files recorded by your digital camera. A new icon in the image archive allows you to play any voice annotation that you associated with an image.
Transition Effects for Slide Shows
· The updated slide show offers a wide range of transition effects. You can pick your favorite or have StudioLine randomize the effect for each image.
Online Order for Prints and Gift Items
· Prints and gift items with your images can be ordered directly from StudioLine Photo Classic 3.
· Timeline view automatically organizes images by date.
· A clever image archive filter to find your pictures faster.
· "Click & Tag" keywords and categories.
· Rate your images with 1 to 5 stars.
· Live histogram with 18 views for an in-depth analysis of your photos.
· Highly intuitive white balance tool with one-click tone adjustment.
· Gradation curves to fine-tune luminescence for each color channel.
· Support for ICC color profiles.
· Print projects for calendars, cards, CD covers and more.
· Design editor to freely layout album pages, greeting cards, etc.
· Adjust RAW and DNG settings.
· Editing image in RAW format.