River Past Video Slice 5.2.6
Author: River Past
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 6.37 MB
River Past Video Slice is an easy-to-use and fast video trimmer and splitter software for cutting the video to the exact frame for your editing and authoring needs.
River Past Video Slice provides a preview window with full control, including play, pause, stop, and frame accurate step backward and step forward. This allows you to get to the exact frame for the editing. It features a clear time line editing window, allowing you to trim video and/or cut video into segments. Both continuous and discontinuous segments are allowed.
River Past Video Slice accepts a wide range of video formats, including 3GPP/3GPP2, ASF, AVI, DAT(VCD), DivX, FLC/FLI Flic animation, animated GIF, QuickTime MOV, MP4 (MPEG-4), MPEG-1, WMV, and XviD. You can either output to AVI or WMV. You can choose your video and/or audio codecs, video quality, video size, frame rate, audio sample rate, channel, and bitrate.
River Past Video Slice is a 3GP, AVI, DivX, WMV, MOV video splitter.
For AVI input, you can remultiplex the file to AVI without reencoding with super fast speed. The original video quality is preserved, and it takes less than 1% (often just seconds, depending on the length of the video) of the time if the video is decoded and reencoded.
With the optional River Past Animated GIF Booster Pack, you can output the video to animated GIF files. This is the easiest way for web masters to create moving thumbnails for the video.
With the optional River Past FLC Booster Pack, you can output the video to FLIC animation file.
With the optional River Past Image Sequence Booster Pack, you can output the video to still images, including BMP, GIF, or JPEG files.
With the optional River Past MOV Booster Pack, you can output to QuickTime MOV video.
No adware or spyware. DirectX 8 and WMF9 required (download link available on the web site).
Here are some key features of "River Past Video Slice":
· River Past Video Slice supports a wide range of input video file formats.
· 3GPP/3GPP2 Mobile Phone Video(*.3gp, *.3g2)
· Audio Video Interleave (*.avi)
· VCD Media File (*.dat)
· DivX Video (*.divx)
· Digital Video (*.dv)
· Autodesk Flic Animation (*.flc, *.fli)
· Animated GIF (*.gif)
· Intel Video Technology (*.ivt)
· Apple QuickTime (*.mov, *.qt)
· MPEG-4 (*.mp4)
· MPEG-1 Video (*.mpeg, *.mpg, *.mp1)
· OGG Media(*.ogm)
· RealMedia (*.rm, *.ram)
· Windows Media Video (*.wmv)
· Xvid Video (*.xvid)
· Output Format
· River Past Video Slice supports the following output formats.
· 3GP/3GP2 (3GP Booster Pack required)
· Animated GIF (Animated GIF Booster Pack required)
· FLC Animiation (Animated GIF Booster Pack required)
· Image Sequence (Image Sequence Booster Pack required)
· OGM (OGG Media)
· MOV (MOV Booster Pack required)
· MP4 (MPEG-4 Booster Pack required)
· MKV (Matroska)
· RM (RealMedia Booster Pack required)
· WMV (Windows Media Audio)
· You have the full control over the codec of the AVI file. You can choose the video compressor, and its compression quality.
· Frame Accuracy
· River Past Video Slice enables you to get to the extract frame for your editing.
· With the help of the preview window, clear time line, and simple-to-use playback controls, you can pause, and then step frame by frame until you reach the frame of desire.
· River Past Video Slice is tested to run on any PC with a Pentium III/Celeron CPU of 500 MHz or above. A sound card is required.
· It may perform on a PC with lesser spec. However, we will not provide technical support if your PC is below the minimum specification we provided.
· River Past Video Slice requires DirectX 8.0 or above. We strongly recommend that you always use the latest the latest DX (currently 9.0b) because it provides better stability and performance.
· For WMV output, you must have Windows Media Format runtime 9 installed. We provide it in a separate download package.
· River Past Video Slice uses the same installer for the free trial and registered users.
· As the free trial, a watermark will be added to the converted video, and the conversion is limited to 2 minutes.
· Upon purchase, you will receive a passcode which will remove the limitation. No re-installation is needed.