Atific Video Collection 1.2.1
Operation System: Windows All
Size: 12.3 MB
Atific Video Collection application is targeted to consumer home video users with the easiest and fastest tape to PC video capture. Thanks to real-time encoding there is no longer need for large temporary disk space or hours of waiting for encoding to complete. The optimized one-pass Atific MPEG-4 encoder allows even real-time HDTV encoding with current dual core processors.
Atific Video Collection is the easiest ever video capture product. The attached camera is automatically identified and tape-to-PC capture is started by a one-click procedure.
Atific Video Collection is MPEG-4/DivX/XviD compatible. Video clips can be played by Atific Video Collection, compatible Windows/Linux/Mac media player programs and home theater equipment.
Video encoding can also be performed on-the-fly from DV-streaming capable cameras that output DV stream also in the recording/pause modes. VHS tapes can also be captured with a DV-compatible frame grabber card or external digitizer devices.
Here are some key features of "Atific Video Collection":
· One click transfer from DV tape to MPEG4 in Your Video Collection
· Real time encoding of audio and video while transferring to a PC
· Picture and sound quality optimized automatically
· Camera auto detection
· Supports encoding from video files and live stream from DV cameras and capture cards
· Complete manual included
· Uses the Atific MPEG4 Professional video encoder
· Support for multi-core processors and Hyper-Threading
· Real-time HDTV encoding from file (SW update for HDTV camera support coming soon)
· DV cameras and image capture cards with DV/Firewire-1394
· Most media and DVD players in addition to selected set-top boxes
· SS2 capable processor is required (Intel P4 or AMD Athlon 64)
· 30-day trial
· watermark on the encoded video